Tuition and Fees
Tuition and FeesPlease click the button below to download and view the tuition layout for all of SCU’s graduate, undergraduate, and undergraduate certificate programs.
Graduate Program Refund Policy
Students are not entitled to a refund for units dropped after the close of the official “Add/Drop” period. In the event a student must withdraw or take a program leave, a partial refund of the term tuition may be available. The percentage of tuition student is responsible for is based on the number of calendar days elapsed between the first day of the program and the official withdrawal/leave date provided by the Registrar department. Fees and reservation deposits are non-refundable.
- No attendance: 0% tuition responsibilty
- 1-10 days: 10% tuition responsibilty
- 11-26 days: 25% tuition responsibilty
- 27-52 days: 50% tuition responsibilty
- 52+ days: 100% tuition responsibilty