Virtual Information Session
VIRTUAL EXPERIENCES AT SCU
It’s not always possible to come to campus, like with recent cancellations in response to COVID-19. However, there are a variety of ways to see buildings and spaces, interact with current students, and ask questions of staff no matter where you are. Check out the virtual experiences below to make connections and learn what it is like to be part of a University committed to transforming and redefining healthcare and healthcare education.
Virtual Interactive Information SessionLearn more about SCU and get a feel for campus without ever leaving home by joining an interactive information session. Information sessions include a brief presentation, student panel for Q&A, and specific program break out groups so you will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions via chat. Join early and compete in our game to win SCU apparel! RSVP to our Virtual Information Session
1-on-1 Admissions Video ChatSchedule a virtual online appointment with an admission advisor to have a personal conversation about your path to becoming a future healthcare professional. Schedule a 1-on-1 Admissions Video Chat
- Healing Hand for Humanity (H3)
- Delta Tau Alpha (DTA)
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (ACMA)
- Physician Assistant Student Society (PASS)
- Rehab to Performance (R2P)
- Forward Thinking Chiropractic Association (FTCA)
- Student American Chiropractic Association (SACA)
- California Chiropractic Association (Cal Chiro)
- World Congress of Chiropractic Students (WCCS)
- Motion Palpation Institute (MPI)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Spanish Medical Terminology (SMT)
- Sports Injury Council (SIC)
Club Row Summer 2020!
Virtual Experience to learn more and join a SCU Campus Club.
Tuesday, May 26th – Friday, May 29th
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM