Accelerated Science Courses
- Accelerated - over 20 courses completed in as little as 4 weeks with rolling starts with many online and on-ground options. View Full Course Listing.
- Accepted - as transfer credit by numerous colleges and universities for many years.
- Accredited - over 100 years of establishment and over 20 years of regional accreditation by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- Affordable - all-inclusive pricing covers tuition, fees, textbook(s), lab coat, and goggles with no hidden fees.
Accelerated Science Courses Overview
Everything you need to know about SCU’s unique accelerated science courses including format, length, start terms, online options, funding options, what students learn, and the enrollment process. Presented by Luke Phillips, Assistant Vice President for the School of Professional Studies.
Multiple Start Dates Each Month
Starting Jan. 2nd, 2020
Starting Jan. 3rd, 2020
Starting Jan. 4th, 2020
Starting Jan. 6th, 2020
Starting Jan. 30th, 2020
Starting Feb. 1st, 2020
SCU helped me so much in my career! If it weren't for SCU, I would not have been able to get in to the program I needed.
You can tell the professors genuinely want the students to succeed. There are too many good things to say about SCU!
– Shaina, Previous Accelerated Science Course Student
Classes fill quickly, so please do not wait to apply. Students are registered on a first-come, first-served basis. All courses are listed in SCU publications and the application regardless of the current number of registrants. Registration is not confirmed until an email is sent. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please confirm registration by emailing [email protected].