Assistant Professor, Clinical Faculty, Faculty
Phone: (323) 343-3327
Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
BiographyDr. Babajanian graduated from SCU in 2008. Prior to chiropractic school she worked as an Emergency Medical Technician for 5 years. She always had a passion in the medical field as well as teaching. In 2002 she received her Bachelor's degree in Biology from California State University of Northridge, she then pursued her Master's degree in Health Professions Education from Western University of Health Sciences in 2004. Dr. Babajanian started to work for SCU in July 2009 as a Supervising Clinician. She currently is a Supervising Clinician for California State University of Los Angeles and for Being Alive, a non profit organization clinic for HIV positive patients in West Hollywood. She also is an Assistant Professor for Clinical Reasoning courses at SCU.
Awards & Honors
- SCU Clinician of the Year Award 2011
- 2011: Research (secondary author) “Does Chiropractic internship prepare students for private practice? A comparison of conditions seen in one college to the NBCE job analysis of Chiropractic.”
- 2016: JCE Research Article: (secondary author) on “The interrater reliability of an Objective Structured Practical Examination in measuring the clinical reasoning ability of Chiropractic students”
- 2013/2014: Evidence Base Practice (EBP) workshop; Presented to the LACC/AOM faculty learning group on EBP (4 sessions).
- Senator for Faculty Senate Committee