Southern California University of Health Sciences has partnered with Parchment Transcript Services to expedite the processing of official paper and electronic transcripts in PDF format. As our agent, Parchment will collect all fees and allow you to track and receive confirmation and delivery receipt emails of your orders.
Notifications will be sent to your email directly from Parchment indicating the progress of your request for an electronic transcript. An official transcript is a copy of a student’s entire academic record from the Southern California University of Health Sciences.
There are certain transcript orders that require Special Transcript Handling or Services by the Office of the Registrar. The following students need to contact [email protected] for transcript orders:
- Students who attended SCU prior to 1990
- Students who attended SAMRA University of Oriental Medicine
- Chiropractic students who need an SCU transcript and accompanying licensing documents sent to the State of California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Massage Therapy students who are sending transcripts to California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC)
- Students, who require additional documentation sent with your transcript, please email the document to [email protected] in PDF form – 24 hours in advance of placing your Parchment transcript order. For example students sending transcripts to a Centralized Application Service usually require a Transcript Matching Form to accompany the transcript.
Students who took Continuing Education Classes through SCU, please contact the School of Professional Studies for transcript processing [email protected].
Important Information Regarding Transcript Orders
- When ordering transcripts through Parchment you must create a username and password exclusive to Parchment. The Parchment site does not utilize your MySCU username and password information.
- Students must clear any holds or financial obligation to the university before transcript requests are processed.
- Students who have officially changed their name, please provide the name used while enrolled at SCU.
- Please check to make sure your grades are posted before ordering your transcript. To view your grades go to MySCU-OneStop Enrollment Services-Registrar-Unofficial Transcript.
- Transcript requests for students who attended the University before 1990 will be processed within 7 days as their secure records must be retrieved from University archives.
Payment and Fees
All transcript orders require a major credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) to complete the transaction.
Digital Transcript fee is $10.00
Paper Transcript fee is $12.50
Additional Expedited Delivery options and fees are listed on the Parchment website during the ordering process.
Standard orders are processed within 24 hours from receipt of the order, except orders placed on weekends and holidays. Delivery time is not included in processing time, and varies by delivery service and local area.Request Transcripts