March 9, 2013
Discover how SCU can transform you into a competent & successful integrative healthcare practitioner.
Southern California University of Health Sciences invites you to our Campus Preview Day on Saturday, March 9th from 10 AM - 1:00 PM.
Please join us to learn more about life as an SCU student! Gain knowledge about exciting careers options in Chiropractic and Acupuncture. Hear from our Faculty and Students as you participate in a rewarding and beneficial day of informational seminars.
Call or Email to RSVP today! Call (877) 434-7757 or send email to email@example.com
• Affordable tuition with generous financial aid assistance
• Solid evidence-based FLEX curriculum designed to meet the demands of today’s student
• Extensive on-site clinical training featuring rotations in community health centers
• Interactive hands-on learning with significant laboratory exposure
• Dual degree program – in as little as 4 years, earn your Doctor of Chiropractic and
Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine degrees
• Business leadership, entrepreneurial skills, and clinical expertise are developed
Southern California University of Health Sciences is the only alternative medicine university fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), which equates our educational quality with other large universities such as Stanford, UCLA, and UC Berkeley. Our curriculum is competency-guided, case-oriented and subjects-integrated.