Welcome to the SCU Extravaganza 2013!
Thank you for participating as an exhibitor and/or sponsor. The Extravaganza continues to grow stronger, as evidenced by a substantial increase in interest to date, and anticipated record attendance numbers at this year's event. You'll notice dynamic changes to the weekend agenda this year, including new well known keynote speakers throughout the weekend, new entertainment, new Alumni class contests and much more. A full schedule of events and speakers will be forthcoming. Also new this year is an education experience like none before. Extravaganza seminars have been streamlined this year to better serve attendees' needs. World renowned speakers will present current research on timely topics that can be implemented in practice on Monday morning.
The SCU Extravaganza will be held at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, ideally located within walking distance to the DISNEYLAND® Resort from Thursday, October 17th - Sunday, October 20th, 2013.
With more than 350 attendees anticipated for this event we have put together a number of sponsorship opportunities for you to maximize your exposure and to assist you in presenting new products and / or services, make new contacts, sell your products and enhance existing relationships. All exhibitors are cordially invited to our Alumni reception, offering you an additional opportunity to network with our attendees.
We have a total of 49 booths, 30 are available to date for you to choose from. ALL BOOTHS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED! Please refer to the booth map to select your first, second, third and fourth choice options. Upon receipt of your signed Exhibitor Contract and full payment we will confirm your booth space. SCU reserves the right to make all final decisions on booth location.
Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
1855 South Harbor Boulevard
Anaheim, CA, 92802
Exhibition Hall Dates & Time:
Friday, October 18, 2013
12:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Saturday, October 19, 2013
8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Sunday, October 20, 2013
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
There are also a number of special opportunities to maximize your exposure during this event please contact Ms. Babette Teno for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562)902-3327
|6/15/13||Exhibitor Early Bird 10% Discount Deadline|
Exhibitor Application Deadline
Exhibitor AD Submission Deadline
Hotel will Accept Shipments
Exhibitor Set-Up from 8am to 12am (Midnight)
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibit Booth Only
Includes 1 Booth Plus 1 Coffee/Tea Break Sponsorship & ½ Page Ad
Includes 1 Booth Plus 2 Coffee/Tea Break Sponsorships & 1 Full Page ad
Includes Up-to 2 Booths Plus 3 Coffee/Tea Break Sponsorships & 2 Full Page Ads
Includes Up-to 3 Booths Plus 4 Coffee/Tea Break Sponsorships & 2 Full Page Ads
Conference bag inserts, recognition at Alumni Reception, special recognition on all marketing collaterals and during the event.
Conference Bag Inserts
Conference Coffee / Tea Break (limit 6 sponsors)
Keynote Speaker Sponsor
Alumni Reception Sponsor
Advertising in the Extravaganza Program Guide
Submission Deadline: June 30th, 2013
Please Note: Proof read your contact information and your ad text carefully.
SCU is not responsible for incorrect information, typos, grammatical mistakes or hyperlink errors that appear textually, copy changes that have missed the deadline, copy that has not been changed, any materials or copy that is published due to ownership and management changes including, yet not limited to policies, pricing, photos, copy, and/or another materials or information implied therein.
SCU reserves the right to accept or reject any advertisement submitted for SCU´s publications. The appearance of advertising in SCU´s publications in no way implies endorsement or approval by SCU of any advertising claims or of the advertiser, its product, or services. SCU disclaims any liability whatsoever in connection with advertising appearing in SCU´s publications.
2013 EXTRAVAGANZA PROGRAM AD SPECIFICATIONS
Artwork Instructions - Advertising material should be submitted in PDF/X-1a format. Please follow these guidelines in producing your artwork:
- Outline Your Fonts
- To ensure that all text appears correctly, outlined your fonts prior to sending the final file.
- Minimum Artwork Resolution is 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- This resolution will ensure that your design will appear crisp and sharp instead of blurry and pixelated when printed.
- Convert Your Graphics to CMYK Colors
- Your file should be saved in CMYK mode before you send it to us. When we receive a design file in RGB mode, we automatically convert the files to CMYK mode for printing.
- Not every RGB color has a CMYK equivalent, and the result could be more than just subtle color shifts.
Use Vector Artwork
- Use vector artwork whenever possible as opposed to flattened images for logos. Vector artwork retains perfect quality no matter how large or small when resized in your artwork.
- The benefit is high quality in your print.
No Trim Marks
- Please do not include trim marks when you submit your artwork.
Include 1/8" Bleed All Around the Artwork
- "Bleed" is a printing term used to indicate the area that will be trimmed off after the job is printed and cut to the finished size.
- We require an additional 1/8” buffer for “Safety” margin inside the edges of the artwork.
- Compress final file into a (Zip) or (Sit) archive before sending to help avoid file corruption in transfer.