Free Webinar: Clinical Genomics for Healthcare Professionals
May 2 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Genomics and Precision Medicine are transforming nearly every area of medicine. Learn the essentials in plain language and how you can use these new tools and discoveries to improve patient health and satisfaction. Presented by the Chief Scientific Officer of the Clinical and Translational Genome Research Institute and SCU program developer, Daniel Handley, Ph.D., M.S.
- The Genomics and Precision Medicine revolution is already here: how it will impact you and your clinical practice
- Rethinking medication prescribing: how each individual’s unique genetics affect drug response
- The ecosystem within: how gut microbes can affect our physical and mental health
- Bringing cancer treatment into the 21st century with targeted molecular and immunology-based therapies
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing: what health professionals need to know