Free Webinar: “Ayurveda: The Time Tested Science of Life”
March 26 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Ayurveda is a holistic system of healthcare and preventive medicine that was developed in India more than 5,000 years ago. Join our FREE webinar on March 26th at 3pm PST as our resident Ayurvedic expert, Dr. Anu Kizhakkeveettil delves into the fascinating, time-tested science of life. Find out how SCU’s Ayurveda Certificate programs will help patients balance the body and mind with nutrition, herbal remedies, breathing exercises, yoga, meditation, and daily and seasonal routines. This free webinar is the perfect way to begin your journey, growing as a healer and empowering others to lead healthier, happier lives.
Registration link: https://scuhs.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GyPCdeQbS7a7Chn-pwfhcA
Quick facts about the SCU Ayurvedic Certificate program
Students Will Learn:
- Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic History
- Ayurvedic Preventive Science
- Ayurvedic Nutrition
- Ayurvedic Pathology
- Ayurvedic Herbology
- Pharmaceutics/Home Remedies
- Ayurvedic Detoxification Methods
- Ayurvedic Rejuvenation
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Healing
- Supervised Clerkship in the SCU Health System
Quick facts about Ayurvedic Careers
- Licensed Healthcare Practitioners & Healers from all backgrounds can apply their Ayurvedic knowledge to enhance their current practice.
- Massage Therapists and Bodyworkers can open Panchakarma centers or apply Ayurveda to enhance their practice.
- Estheticians in skin and beauty may enhance their treatments, services and products.
- Freelance Writers may launch Ayurvedic publications.
- Research-savvy Students may get involved in Ayurvedic research projects. The Office of Alternative Medicine funds many research projects in holistic healthcare.
- Entrepreneurs may develop Ayurvedic herbal products, food packages, Ayurvedic cosmetics, or open wellness centers, spas or resorts.
- Students in Academics may teach or deepen their education with more continued studies.
Determine and analyze a client’s unique Body Constitution
- Conduct Ayurvedic lifestyle consultations
- Give Ayurvedic guidance on Daily Routines, Pranayama and Meditation
- Offer guidance on special Ayurvedic therapies and home remedies