The mission of the Southern California University of Health Sciences Alumni Association is to promote the continued growth and development of the University, its colleges, alumni, and students.
The SCU Alumni Association’s Objectives are:
- To foster communication between the Alumni Association and its members, potential members, the University and its colleges, students, and the Board of Regents.
- To maximize the quality and quantity of services and benefits to all alumni.
- To increase resources to support Alumni Association programs through consistent fundraising.
- To promote strong relationships between alumni and the University, its colleges, and students.
- To encourage and assist alumni in promoting the University, its colleges, and student recruitment programs.
- To promote opportunities for alumni involvement with the University, its colleges, and students.
Your Exclusive SCU Alumni Association Member’s Resource Center
Discover exclusive member discounts, technology, services and more that you are already entitled to! Our new benefit partners are fully vetted to provide you, the SCU Alumni Association Member, the best in service and savings available. From discounted Practice Management Services to the best in search engine marketing, we’ll discuss your immediate needs and bring you the savings you are already entitled to.
Schedule your Complimentary Member Benefit Review, available exclusively through the SCU Alumni Association.