Ayurvedic Practitioner Curriculum Summary
Students will gain in-depth knowledge of the basic principles of Ayurveda, yoga, Ayurvedic pathology, history taking, Ayurvedic physical examination, Ayurvedic herbology and pharmaceutics, Ayurvedic detoxification methods, bodywork, and marma points, Ayurvedic rejuvenation, and Ayurvedic disease managements.
- PROFESSIONALISM AND COMMUNICATION: The graduate will demonstrate integrity and respect for all, and communicate professionally.
- ASSESSMENT OF DOSHAS: The graduate will determine body and mind constitution and assess the imbalance in doshas based on Ayurvedic principles.
- AYURVEDIC HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHIES: The graduate will able to describe history, Philosophy and basic terminologies explained in Ayurveda.
- AYURVEDIC NUTRITION: The graduate will assess patient’s diet and recommend ayurvedic dietary plan for health and wellness.
- HERBAL THERAPIES: The graduate will select and recommend single herbs and their combination for health and wellness.
- AYURVEDIC THERAPIES: The graduate will recommend and perform basic Ayurvedic therapies for health and wellness.
- YOGA: The graduate will select and recommend yogic practices for health and wellness.
- HEALTH PROMOTION AND DISEASE PREVENTION: The graduate will recommend Ayurvedic diet, lifestyle plan for health promotion and disease prevention.
- AYURVEDIC THERAPIES: The graduate will apply business principles to develop and manage wellness practice.