On March 4, 2016, ISP is discontinued at SCU; however, we continue to offer accelerated science courses, in all the same subjects, on the same safe and convenient campus in Whittier, CA using SCU’s Institute of Science (IoS) curriculum. We will continue to deliver the same quality education to which our students are accustomed.
SCU no longer offers courses in Hayward, CA at the Hayward Adult School (HAS). Hayward students are welcome to take accelerated science courses on our Whittier campus. Please contact SCU admissions at (562) 902-3309 to discuss your accelerated science course options.
- California State University (Nursing and other majors, various campuses)
- College of Eastern Medicine (Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (Chiropractic)
- Los Angeles County College of Nursing and Allied Health (Nursing)
- Mt. Saint Mary’s College (Nursing)
- Samuel Merritt University (Nursing, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy)
- San Diego State University (Nursing)
- Southern California College of Optometry
- University of California Irvine (Medicine, Nursing)
- University of California Los Angeles (Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry)
- University of California San Francisco (Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry)
- University of Southern California (Dentistry)
- University of Vermont (Medicine)
- Western University of Health Sciences (Pharmacy, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Nursing)
As noted above, whether or not courses are transferable must be confirmed with the receiving institution. Having said that, most institutions rely on the accreditation of the school where courses are taken to make this decision. There has been no change to SCU’s accreditation status with WASC – we remain fully accredited as we have been since 1993.