Fixed Rate Tuition Guaranteed for Degree Programs!Benefits:
- Your per term rate is guaranteed for the scheduled duration of your program*
- No tuition price uncertainty
- Plan your finances in advance
Some limitations apply. View the Fixed Rate Tuition Program page for more information.
If you would like to learn more about fixed rate tuition, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at [email protected].
|Master of Science: Physician Assistant – 7 Terms|
|Term||Tuition*||Fees||Graduation Fee||Total Term Cost*|
- Displayed rates are for students entering the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Criminal background check (with drug testing): $150 (approximately)
- Clinical Tracking Fee: $105
- Once accepted: nonrefundable tuition deposit: $1,000
- Tuition: The program is 28 months (seven (7) trimesters). Total tuition and fees: $94,607*
- Book and Lab Fees: Students will be responsible or purchasing all personal medical equipment needed for lab practicums, classes and clinical rotations, as well as required textbooks. Approximate cost of these supplies is $1,500 per term.
The student will assume the following responsibilities: housing/board, textbooks, iPad, medical equipment, criminal background check/drug testing, immunizations or update of immunizations, healthcare insurance.
Academic mentoring is $500 per term or $35 per week for students on Academic Difficulty as determined by the Academic Review & Support Committee.
*Tuition rate reflected above represents the fixed rate for a student entering during the 2018-2019 academic year. Tuition rates are subject to change and may not be reflected on this website or other SCU materials. Please contact us for the most updated information. For a complete listing of SCU fees, please refer to the academic catalog.