Fixed Rate Tuition Guaranteed for Degree Programs!Benefits:
- Your per term rate is guaranteed for the scheduled duration of your program*
- No tuition price uncertainty
- Plan your finances in advance
Some limitations apply. View the Fixed Rate Tuition Program page for more information.
If you would like to learn more about fixed rate tuition, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at [email protected].
|Master of Science: Physician Assistant – 7 Terms|
|Term||Tuition*||Fees||Medical Bag||Graduation Fee||Total Term Cost*|
- Displayed rates are for students entering the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Tuition: The program is 28 months (seven (7) trimesters). Total tuition and fees: $105,702*
Fees associated with conditional acceptance are the responsibility of the student and include the following:
– Nonrefundable tuition deposit: $1,000 (applied against tuition)
– Criminal background check (with drug testing): $150 (approximately)
– Clinical tracking fee: $105
– Proof of immunization status
– Proof of healthcare insurance
– Physical examination clearance for participation in program
- Fees are subject to change
The student will assume the following responsibilities: housing/board, textbooks, iPad.
Academic mentoring is $500 per term or $35 per week for students on Academic Difficulty as determined by the Academic Review & Support Committee.
*Tuition rate reflected above represents the fixed rate for a student entering during the 2019-2020 academic year. Tuition rates are subject to change and may not be reflected on this website or other SCU materials. Please contact us for the most updated information. For a complete listing of SCU fees, please refer to the academic catalog.