Prerequisites for the DACM Program:
- Completed Application/Process
- Completed at least three years (90 semester units or 135 quarter units) of education from a US accredited college or university (or international equivalent)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale
- Required 3 Semester Units: General Biology with a minimum passing grade of “C”.
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- English competency
- 3 Semester Units: Chemistry for Health Science
- 3 Semester Units: Physics
- 3 Semester Units: Psychology
These courses may be taken concurrently during the program. Each class must be passed with a minimum “C” grade and must be completed by the end of the second year of the Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine program at SCU. Candidates who have completed co-requisites prior to matriculation may be assessed for advance standing.