Recognized multiple times as a great college to work for, SCU’s success is predicated on our ability to attract, develop and retain highly qualified and motivated faculty, staff and administration who ensure the successful implementation of our professional degree granting programs.
In addition to an outstanding environment, SCU offers a competitive compensation package including, but not limited to, salary commensurate with experience. For full-time positions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes university-funded pension (defined contribution plan with TIAA-CREF), 403(b) savings plan, medical, dental and vision benefits, life, AD&D, travel-accident coverage, long-term disability, voluntary benefit programs through AFLAC, generous time off policies, on-site gym, and health centers. The campus is located in Whittier, about 20 miles southeast of Los Angeles in sunny Southern California.
- Full-time Sports Medicine Resident Doctor
- Part-time Faculty (Pool) in the Basic Sciences
- Full-time Faculty – CSIH
- Lab Assistant
- Instructor, Fitness and Human Performance
- Part-time Faculty, LACC
- Data Analyst
- Director, Fitness and Human Performance
- Full-time Faculty Member, Master of Science: Physician Assistant (MSPA) Program
- Admissions Assistant
- Undergraduate Studies Faculty Coordinator
- Sr. Staff Accountant II
- Associate Technical Support Analyst
- Report Writer
- MSPA Administrative Assistant
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, CV or resume and salary history via email (preferred method), mail, or fax to Cindy Scheibel in Human Resources:
Email: [email protected]
16200 Amber Valley Drive
Whittier, CA 90604
Fax: (562) 947-5724
SCUHS is an equal opportunity employer.