SCU has several resources available for its student, faculty, and staff users. Please select one of the below links to access them. Note that these resources are not available to the public, and will require your user name and password to gain access.
- MySCU: Campus Portal and Learning Management System. Log in once to access E-Mail, Online Student Services, and Clinical Internship web sites
- Outlook Web Access: Access your SCU email account from the web
- SCU Online Bookstore: Our SCU Online Bookstore through Amazon contains all the same pricing and content as the public Amazon site, but is customized to display only the textbooks we use for our classes at SCU, sorted by college, term, and course.
- Online Student Services: OneStop online access: course registration, schedules, transcripts, financial aid info, online tuition payments
- LACC Clinical Internship: Clinical Internship page for the LACC Interns
- CEM: Clinical Internship page for the CEM Interns
- Help Desk: To enter a help desk request, please log in to MySCU, then click the Help Desk link located under Quick Links
- Virtual EMS: To schedule an event or meeting, or meeting please log in to MySCU, then click the Virtual EMS link located under Quick Links