Explore Our Distance Learning Programs
We offer distance learning packages as a component of long-term certification, diplomate programs, and master's degrees. You can save the time and expense of travel and after the session enjoy the use of reference materials at your disposal.
These distance learning sessions may also be taken independently and are approved for license renewal credit in some states.
Exams are included for students taking sessions for license renewal or course credit. All packages include a self-study manual. Questions may be asked by telephone or email. Some packages include videos, form masters, and web page support as appropriate.
All Distance Learning Modules are available both as online courses as well as in print based materials. To see the courses, register and take a course please click the link below and follow the registration instructions.
If you have already purchased distance learning courses as part of a long term program, please follow this link instead.
Distance Learning Topics Include:
- Pain Management
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation & Special Populations
- Red Flags and Differential Diagnosis
- Topics in Chiropractic Rehabilitation
- Case Report Writing
- Bio-Psycho-Social Approach for Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Core Articles Review
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Rehabilitation of the Spine - Video Series Review
- Sports Trauma Radiology
- Exercise Physiology
- Pre-Participation Physicals
- Non-Emergency Spinal Conditions
- Sports Physician Responsibilities Including:
- Doping Control and CDC Travel Information
- Criteria for Return to Competition
- Patient Assessment and the Detailed Physical Exam
- Involvement in High School Athletics
- Emergency Medical Equipment
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Assuring Quality Chart Management