Another symbol of excellence at SCU is reflected by its accreditation:
- Southern California University of Health Sciences is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501. Phone: (510) 748-9001. This accreditation is unequalled by any other alternative healthcare institution offering chiropractic and acupuncture/Oriental medicine programs on the West Coast.
Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Program Accreditation
- The Doctor of Chiropractic Degree program of the Southern California University of Health Sciences is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE), 8049 N. 85th Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85258-4321. Phone: (480) 443-8877. Inquiries or complaints regarding SCU's compliance with the Doctor of Chiropractic Program Standards should be forwarded to the CCE.
- The Doctor of Chiropractic Program of the Southern California University of Health Sciences is also approved by the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
SCU is proud to be affiliated with the following professional organizations:
- American Academy of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- American Public Health Association
- Association of Chiropractic Colleges (ACC)
- Association of Governing Boards of University/Colleges
- Association for the History of Chiropractic
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU)
- California Chamber of Commerce
- California Chiropractic Association
- Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE)
- Foundation Chiropractic Education and Research
- National Association of Colleges and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- National Association of Medical Minority Educators (NAMME)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)