Another symbol of excellence at SCU is reflected by its accreditation:
- Southern California University of Health Sciences is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501. Phone: (510) 748-9001. This accreditation is unequalled by any other alternative healthcare institution offering chiropractic and acupuncture/Oriental medicine programs on the West Coast.
Doctor of Chiropractic Degree Program Accreditation
- The Doctor of Chiropractic degree program at Southern California University of Health Sciences is awarded programmatic accreditation by The Council on Chiropractic Education, 8049 North 85th Way, Scottsdale, AZ, 85258-4321, Phone: (480)443-8877, Website: www.cce-usa.org.
- The Doctor of Chiropractic Program of the Southern California University of Health Sciences is also approved by the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Program Accreditation
- The Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine program of the College of Eastern Medicine at Southern California University of Health Sciences is accredited under Master’s Degree standards, by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM), the recognized accrediting agency for programs preparing acupuncture and Oriental medicine practitioners. ACAOM is located at 8941 Aztec Drive, Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55347; phone 952/212-2434; fax 952/657-7068.
- The Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAOM) of the Southern California University of Health Sciences is also approved by the California Acupuncture Board.
SCU is proud to be affiliated with the following professional organizations:
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM)
- American Academy of Chiropractic
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- American Public Health Association
- Association of Chiropractic Colleges (ACC)
- Association of Governing Boards of University/Colleges
- Association for the History of Chiropractic
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU)
- California Acupuncture Board
- California Chamber of Commerce
- California Chiropractic Association
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
- Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE)
- Foundation Chiropractic Education and Research
- National Association of Colleges and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
- National Association of Medical Minority Educators (NAMME)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)