SCU's success is predicated on our ability to attract, develop and retain highly qualified and motivated faculty, staff and administration who ensure the successful implementation of our professional degree granting programs.
In addition to an outstanding environment, SCU offers a competitive compensation package including, but not limited to, salary commensurate with experience. For full-time positions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes university-funded pension (defined contribution plan with TIAA-CREF), 403(b) savings plan, medical, dental and vision benefits, life, AD&D, travel-accident coverage, long-term disability, voluntary benefit programs through AFLAC, generous time off policies, on-site gym, and health centers. The campus is located in Whittier, about 20 miles southeast of Los Angeles in sunny Southern California.
- Sports Medicine Resident
- Human Performance Sales Rep
- Full-Time Primary Spine Care Practitioner Resident
- Marketing Liaison - SCU Health System
- Dean of the College of Science and Integrative Health
- Physician Assistant Program Director
- Communication Specialist
- Director of Marketing
- Special Events and Community Outreach Coordinator
- Part-Time Front Office Associate
- ACE (Acupuncture Competency Exam) Assistant
- Full Time Faculty - Department of Principles and Practice
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, CV or resume and salary history via e mail (preferred method) to or by mail, fax to the following:
16200 E. Amber Valley Drive
Whittier, CA 90604; fax: (562) 947-5724.
SCUHS is an equal opportunity employer.