Recognized multiple times as a great college to work for, SCU’s success is predicated on our ability to attract, develop and retain highly qualified and motivated faculty, staff and administration who ensure the successful implementation of our professional degree granting programs.
In addition to an outstanding environment, SCU offers a competitive compensation package including, but not limited to, salary commensurate with experience. For full-time positions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes university-funded pension (defined contribution plan with TIAA-CREF), 403(b) savings plan, medical, dental and vision benefits, life, AD&D, travel-accident coverage, long-term disability, voluntary benefit programs through AFLAC, generous time off policies, on-site gym, and health centers. The campus is located in Whittier, about 20 miles southeast of Los Angeles in sunny Southern California.
- Part time Faculty (Pool) in the Basic Sciences
- Full-time Faculty Member, Master of Science: Physician Assistant (MSPA) Program
- Full-Time Sports Medicine Resident Doctor
- Librarian (Digital & E-Learning Resources)
- Assessment and Academic Technology Specialist
- Sports Medicine, Fitness & Human Performance Specialist
- Director of Teaching and Learning
- Dean, College of Science and Integrative Health (CSIH)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, CV or resume and salary history via email (preferred method) to or by mail, fax to the following:
16200 Amber Valley Drive
Whittier, CA 90604; fax: (562) 947-5724.
SCUHS is an equal opportunity employer.