Recognized multiple times as a great college to work for, SCU’s success is predicated on our ability to attract, develop and retain highly qualified and motivated faculty, staff and administration who ensure the successful implementation of our professional degree granting programs.
In addition to an outstanding environment, SCU offers a competitive compensation package including, but not limited to, salary commensurate with experience. For full-time positions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes university-funded pension (defined contribution plan with TIAA-CREF), 403(b) savings plan, medical, dental and vision benefits, life, AD&D, travel-accident coverage, long-term disability, voluntary benefit programs through AFLAC, generous time off policies, on-site gym, and health centers. The campus is located in Whittier, about 20 miles southeast of Los Angeles in sunny Southern California.
- Full-time Faculty Member, Master of Science: Physician Assistant (MSPA) Program
- Full-Time Sports Medicine Resident Doctor
- Director of Teaching and Learning
- Dean, College of Science and Integrative Health (CSIH)
- Part time Faculty (Pool) in the Basic Sciences
- Director of Assessment
- Full Time Faculty – CSIH Basic Sciences
- Assessment and Academic Technology Specialist
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, CV or resume and salary history via email (preferred method), mail, or fax to Cindy Scheibel in Human Resources:
Email: [email protected]
16200 Amber Valley Drive
Whittier, CA 90604
Fax: (562) 947-5724
SCUHS is an equal opportunity employer.